TUDOR Black Bay 31 S&G
TUDOR’s suggested retail price before applicable taxes. TUDOR reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.
- Manufacture Calibre MT5201 (COSC) Self-winding mechanical movement with bidirectional rotor system Integrated construction
- 31 mm 316L steel case with polished and satin finish
- Steel and yellow gold bracelet, polished and satin finish, with steel “T-fit” folding clasp and safety catch
- Waterproof to 100 m (330 ft)
- Yellow gold screw-down winding crown with the TUDOR rose in relief
- Flat sapphire crystal
Every Tudor is subjected to a stringent set of tests to ensure its precision and reliability. Our confidence in our ever-stricter quality assurance allows us to set a new standard in watchmaking: From now, all TUDOR watches purchased on or after January the 1st 2020 have a five-year international guarantee.
All TUDOR watches purchased from July 1st, 2018 to December 31st, 2019 will receive an 18-month guarantee extension for a total guarantee of three and a half years.
EXTENDED HOLIDAY RETURN POLICY FOR PURCHASES MADE AFTER NOVEMBER 1ST.
We’ve extended our return and exchange policy for items sold and shipped on November 1st, 2021 or later. This means you have until January 9th, 2022 (or up to 14 days past the date of your purchase, whichever comes later) to make a return or exchange.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
Touch of Gold offers exchange or store credit within 14 days from the date of receiving your purchase.
To qualify for return or exchange, merchandise must not have been worn, sized, altered, engraved, or special-ordered. The merchandise must be in its original packaging and accompanied by original warranty materials (if applicable).
If you would like to exchange your purchase, please contact us at email@example.com and we will assist.
For the month of December, any online purchase will be considered a gift and the return policy will start as of December 25.
Sale merchandise is final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Returns must be made within 14 days of being received, using the prepaid shipping label we send to you, and by following these instructions:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of the return. If your order is eligible, we will provide you with a Return Authorization and a prepaid shipping label.
- Carefully package the merchandise so it is returned to us in sellable condition. With your shipment, you must include the Return Authorization, original packaging and original warranty information.
- You must use the prepaid return shipping label we provide otherwise Touch of Gold cannot assume any responsibility (for loss-remove ) if the package is lost, stolen or damaged.
- Take the package to the nearest FedEx drop-off location.
If you would like to return your purchase in-store, please visit us at 5640 Spring Garden Road during regular business hours. Returns and exchanges can be made within 14-days of you receiving your merchandise. We will require you to have your online receipt.
Standard shipping will take 5-7 business days from the date order is placed and is free of charge. From time to time, an item on the website may be out of stock. In those instances, we will refund your credit card and would be happy to assist you with finding a suitable replacement.
We ship only within Canada.
Orders will ship by FedEx or Canada Post and will require a signature upon delivery. You will receive a tracking number once your order is shipped.
We are unable to ship to P.O. Boxes.
Orders must pass verification and can only be shipped to a single address.
If you have questions about our shipping policy, please contact email@example.com
IN-STORE PICK UP
If you would like to pick up your online order in-store please, select this option at check out. We will email you when your order is ready for pickup.
Proof of purchase and a valid photo ID is required for in-store pickup.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or another direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent any personally identifiable information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your personally identifiable information with any third party outside of our organization, except to fulfill your request, e.g. if you place an order with us. We can share your non-personally identifiable information with others to improve our website and marketing efforts.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.