If you love watches and are interested in people then we have a great opportunity for you.
Touch of Gold is hiring a sales associate for our watch department.
Touch of Gold is home to some of the most prestigious luxury brands in the world. Rolex, Omega, Tudor, and TAG Heuer. Whether commemorating a special event, expressing love or admiration, or building a personal collection, our guests come to us for the perfect piece.
Our Sales Associates embody our core values; professionalism, integrity and trust. They provide exceptional assistance to each of their clients by developing their product knowledge and building a meaningful rapport with clients.
We are currently looking for a full-time Sales Associate in our Watch Department to join our growing team and take on a dynamic and rewarding career in luxury jewellery and watches.
Key responsibilities include
- Provide professional and enthusiastic advice to clients choosing a new watch and help them select the perfect one for their occasion
- Work alongside industry experts (Gemologists, Brand Representatives, Designers etc.)
- Liaise with clients in a professional and welcoming manner to develop a client base
- Provide knowledgeable service about merchandise
- Participate in professional development through training opportunities provided in-store, online and offsite
- Professionally communicate with customers verbally and in writing
- Keep up to date on watch industry news and brands
- Actively participate in luxury brand events and marketing initiatives
- Maintain a clean and polished working environment
- Assume other duties as assigned
- 2+ years sales experience
- University Degree or College Diploma is an asset
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Comfortable operating online data management system and POS
Assets (considered but not required)
- Jewellery & Watch sales experience
- GIA certifications
- Experience selling luxury brands
- Professional work environment
- Luxury brand retail
- Personalized service
- Competitive compensation
- Company paid benefits package after 3 months of full-time employment (Health, Dental, RRSP matching)
- Professional development encouraged
- Training assistance program
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000 per year, plus commission
Schedule: Tuesday – Saturday (no evenings)
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position but will only contact those selected for further consideration.
Please submit your resume via email to email@example.com